A breathtaking display of thrilling manoeuvres by military aircraft and aerobatic teams at 11th edition of Aero India 2017 at Yelahanka Air Force Station in Bengaluru.
- Yakovlev aerobatic Team (United Kingdom),
- Surya Kiran aerobatic team (India),
- Sarang display team (India ),
- Scandinavian air show (Sweden)
- Also Hindustan Aeronautics (HAL) and the Indian Air Force (IAF) are displaying a variety of helicopters .
- Fighter aircrafts
Skycat Wingwalkers ,from the Scandinavian Airshow aerobatic team (Sweden).
During flight two Skycats posed on the wings of the aircraft in different formations
Surya Kirans , Indian Air force’s aerobatic team , with a fleet of brand new BAE Hawks.
The Yakovlevs , a UK-based aerobatic team flying Russian designed Yakovlev aircrafts
Sarang display team ,Indian Air Force’s helicopter aerobatic team.
The team flies four modified HAL Dhruv helicopters, also known as Advanced Light Helicopter.
Surya Kiran aerobatic team from Indian Airforce